Roundtable about the dissemination of classical music and presentation of the book 'Amata e lontana' 26/09/2020 at 12:00 in Palazzo Raimondi, dipartimento di musicologia
Until capacity is reached. Available also live on Facebook.
What are the most effective ways to disseminate classical music also to an audience that, even without having any technical knowledge, wants to know more about it? In this roundtable, some important musicians and musicologists will discuss methods and contents for the dissemination of music, also taking into account today’s media and the new digital ways of dealing with information. The participants include musicologists, critics, composers, pianists and conductors. On this occasion, the book "Amata e Lontana" will be presented. The book, curated by Alessandro Maria Carnelli, collects many essays about composers from the German area. The authors will be at the roundtable.
- Angelo Bozzolini, director and producer of “Notte di Luce”
- Alexander Lonquich, pianist
- Vanni Moretto, conductor and composer
- Roberto Prosseda, pianist and artistic coordinator of Cremona Musica
- Carlo Serra, philosopher of music
- Gianmario Borio, professor at the Faculty of Musicology of the University of Pavia
- Pietro Zappalà, professor at the Faculty of Musicology of the University of Pavia
Moderated by Alessandro Maria Carnellu, conductor and curator of the book
Organization: CremonaFiere & Faculty of Musicology of the University of Pavia